- Fort Magistrate's Court issued warrants for the arrest of 10 persons including former Minister Ravi Karunanayake.
- A summon was issued to Perpetual Treasuries Limited, the first named suspect in the case.
- It was revealed in court that there is no sufficient evidence to support the case against Buddhika Sarathchandra, who was named as the 10th suspect in the case.
The order was made in connection with the Central Bank bond scam.
The 10 suspects who were issued warrants
- Sandesh Ravindra Karunanayake
- Lakshman Arjuna Mahendran
- Arjun Joseph Aloysius
- Kasun Oshadi Palisena
- Jeffrey Joseph Aloysius
- Chitta Ranjan Hulugalle
- Mutturaja Surendran
- Ajaan Guardi Punchihewa
- Sangarapillai Padumanathan
- Bandugoda Hewa Indika Saman Kumara